Friday, December 26, 2014

December Photo Challenge: Day 26; Bundled Up

Photo copyrighted by Jennifer Miller

Dec 26: Bundled Up

We are experiencing a rather warm season so far (in the 50's at times) hence there haven't been too many opportunities that warrant getting bundled up. It is supposed to get cold over the next few days, but we have enjoyed the warm spell for the time being. My sister gave me a new pair of slippers at our Christmas Eve get together, so here I am wearing them with my jammies attempting to catch Santa Claus. Can you spot the milk that G left out for him? 

As I indicated my favorite holiday movie is It's A Wonderful Life. I had yet to watch the whole thing in one sitting, so the night of Christmas I decided to switch it on. I asked T if he'd care to watch it with me. "Nope," was the answer I got.  
"Why," I inquired. "I thought you liked that movie."
"I do."
Insert confusion. "So what's the problem?"
"Because it makes me cry!"
Fa la la la ha ha ha! He's a softy for that film, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment