Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Photo Challenge: Day 31; New Year's Eve

Dec 31: New Year's Eve

I've never been one to extravagantly celebrate NYE. I'm not the party or drinking type, T is usually working, and I'm wiped out since, you know, I survived an entire year!

Today was a weird day: I went to the gym, then was planning to meet friends at the other end of town with our kiddos. Unfortunately, I got the days mixed up. So here G and I are on the opposite end of town needing something else to do. I suggested we go to the nearby mall and she could get some energy out on the play area. As it turned out, that entire side of the building is under construction! The malls have these trolley rides and G sighed and asked, "Can we ride the train?" Yeah, we can ride the train today. Why not? I have managed to foil all our other plans! She must've been excited about this because she gave me some goofy selfie poses. Enjoy.

Photo copyrighted by Jennifer Miller


Photo copyrighted by Jennifer Miller

Photo copyrighted by Jennifer Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment